Welcome to Honda Varadero UK Forum. Please login or sign up.

16/04/24 - 19:03:16

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

S Barker

2024-01-06, 15:48:05
New SMF Version

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 90,914
  • Total Topics: 11,004
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 1,296
  • ( 22/01/20 - 17:41:39)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 68
Total: 69

68 Guests, 1 User
varonda

Rear wheel spacers.

Started by Micro, 08/07/21 - 01:34:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Micro

Can anyone tell me which side of the baby dero The longest spacer goes. Sprocket / brake disc side. Spacers fell and rolled and I can't remember which is which. Thanks for any help.  P.s. posted this in other section by mistake. 😥 
Got it sorted through trial and error but now I have another problem. Everything seems to be a ok  slack in the chain etc but when I tighten up the wheel it barely turns, not even very tight but when I loosen it completely it spins again. Although not as much as it did before I changed the chain and sprocket. helppppppp. 😉😰
My  bike is 100% rust free...... I bought the bike and got the rust free .  🚵

S Barker

How slack is your  slack ?
I wonder what happen if I click on this - Ooops

Bikerbill

Can you post a couple of photos of how you reassembled the rear wheel, i will give us a clue or two
Bikerbill

Micro

Thanks for the reply but I think I have it sorted again. It seemed to be something wrong with the back brake that when I tightened the wheel it acted like the brake was on. I took the wheel of and when I  put it together again it worked ok. Thanks again for the replys it's good to know there's help there when needed. 👌👌
My  bike is 100% rust free...... I bought the bike and got the rust free .  🚵

Bikerbill

Well done for sorting it out  :) Top tip, when you strip parts down, take photos as you go, so you always have a point of reference.

Bike Bill
Bikerbill