Welcome to Honda Varadero UK Forum. Please login or sign up.

13/06/24 - 04:16:00

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

S Barker

2024-01-06, 15:48:05
New SMF Version

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2,728
  • Latest: Leo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 90,929
  • Total Topics: 11,009
  • Online today: 44
  • Online ever: 1,296
  • ( 22/01/20 - 17:41:39)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41

41 Guests, 0 Users

Powerbronze Beak For 05+ Honda XL1000 Varadero

Started by RichardPB, 13/02/14 - 14:53:55

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardPB

Hi Guys,

Powerbronze have designed a new product for the 05+ model XL1000 Varadero which we thought you might be interested.

Its a beak/upper mudguard.

We have had customers say that they can't believe how muck it keeps off their headlight and the guy who did the road testing for us said that he couldn't believe how much it improved the look of the bike once fitted.

Give us a call on 01903 783222 selecting Option 1 as our 10% offer applies to this product as well.

Cheers,
Richard

tomhowe

My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.

jackyork

'12 reg XL1000VA, Previous; '08 XL1000V

Brucey

Awful. Looks  too short and too pointy. Ugly ugly ugly.

Also, I don't think that Powerbronze advertising new products for free on the forum is an appropriate. If they've paid a fee then that's fine, but there should be a separate 'For Sale' section that we could click on if we felt the need.
62 plate XL1000VA

spikidave

More of a sparrows beak than that of a predatory bird. It doesn't look as if it would fit a bike with the givi protective bars that connect together with a junction plate below the headlight. Nice idea though.
Welcome to my planet

jackyork

@lBrucey. I don't have a problem with Vara specific kit showing on the forum; free ads or not: if we find a good piece of kit, we tend to share it and the same for rubbish kit...like err...that crappy beak for instance ha ha haa, serve 'em right. It's called 'testing the market'.

JK

numptyspence

I just went to there website to see if they had more than the one photo. I wondered what I looked like head on.

But they only have this same photo. Anyway it's definitely not my thing. Makes the girl look like a fat sparrow.  ;D

YoU CaNt AlWaYs GeT WhAt YoU WaNt BuT If YoU TrY YoU MiGhT JuSt GeT WhAt YoU nEeD .................. ;->

jackyork

@numpty. Just got back from father-in-law's funeral, finished a sandwich and logged on....mental picture of a biiiig, fat, squatting sparrow produced the required smile.
Many thanks.