Welcome to Honda Varadero UK Forum. Please login or sign up.

28/03/24 - 08:50:14

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

S Barker

2024-01-06, 15:48:05
New SMF Version

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 90,913
  • Total Topics: 11,003
  • Online today: 263
  • Online ever: 1,296
  • ( 22/01/20 - 17:41:39)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 260
Total: 261

260 Guests, 1 User
S Barker

Air box conundrum

Started by Buster1450, 27/01/19 - 17:33:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Buster1450

Hi guys I am in the process of changing my air filter and in the air box there should be two small foam filters. In mine there are two rubber blanks covering these holes. do any of you have the same?

black rider

I only saw what the inside of the air box looks like a few days ago on youtube the channel is the amateur bike builder . I never even knew the small filters existed the best suggestion I could give for a quick figure out to your  dilemma is a site like lings honda of cmsnl.com they have like a parts fische diagram for the different  systems of the bike  once you know  the country your bike was first registered and the year of manufacture it will let you know . apparently the small filters are the same on both the carb an Fi bikes but the big air filter are different . good luck with it .

Buster1450

Apparently there should be sponge filters underneath them so I will pop to the dealers today a get some. Cheers

bradyluk

?3 quid for two in Folwers Bristol

black rider

Welcome Along Brandylux  great first post  :)

Buster1450

Hi all I found out what they are if you look at the Bostom of an ordinary air filter there things are attached to the filter and keep the two small sponge filters in place. If you buy a G&N filter they come separately to the filter so conundrum solved.