The Blog Zone > Totally Useless Information

Facts and Knowledge (nothing to do with bikes).

<< < (2/3) > >>

happychappy:
On the contrary, dear MacValk; I am truly & mightily impressed.  :D

I am renowned within my family, social peer group, and workplace for having a head full of useless information. Useless until the right situation comes along, that is  ;)

What we really need to do is find a quiz night in some pub somewhere with a big money prize. Then we can jack-in work.

For over a year (-until they changed the rules to stop us winning {"infamy, infamy; they've all got it infamy"}), my mate and I used to win the quiz on a Tuesday night in the Claremont Hotel in Kilwinning almost week-in, week-out. The prize was usually a ?25 restaurant voucher, which we took turns at using for Sunday lunch with our respective wives.

And Redeye has been good enough to create a new space for all this new information.

MacValk:
 {"infamy, infamy; they've all got it infamy"}),

I'll name that quote in one.

Kenneth Williams as Sir Bernard Cutting in Carry On Matron,  1972, when he was talking to Matron (Hattie Jacques).

Quiz night, no problem. With our combined wealth of useless knowledge I am sure we will be invincible.

happychappy:
My dear wife has read all your posts, and says I've only to meet you in a public place, where there's lots of other people, and CCTV cameras.

p.s.: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.... each.

14% of all facts and statisticts are made up, and 27% of people know that fact.

MacValk:
Mr HappyChappy, please tell Mrs HappyChappy that I am touched by her concern for my safety.
Not many wives would recommend that people should meet their husbands only in areas with many other people about and CCTV cameras.

You must be a nasty piece of work!!!

Redeye:
Never heard George Clooney called a "nasty piece of work" before!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version