Touring Forum > Touring General

Northern Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

(1/1)

HEDLEY326:
If there's anywhere that needs a visit, it's this place. The Tatra Mountains are great.  The routes from CHKO Broumovsko national park ,, to "Liberec" , Czech Republic, are a absolute dream to ride. A word of warning though. If you set your Sat Navs, to "shortest route" you will encounter "Adventure mode" so just be warned. Some of the tracks I was like " fuck no". But it was probably 50 of the most intense and thrilling miles I've ever ridden. Well worth it. I'm sat at a Hostel in Dresden , Germany after today's ride (160 total) and the place is crazy. I could definitely recommend taking about 8 days or so to get here and explore.

aboynamedsue:
Are you a member of the Facebook Forum, would be great to see some pictures, 100s on there every day.

HEDLEY326:
I'm not mate. I don't have Facebook. In all honesty, I didn't really take too many pictures. I took a one of the bike on a dirt road but nothing too extravagant. It's well worth the visit though.

aboynamedsue:
I don't do FB either in the traditional sense. I opened an account and have no friends, not even my wife or any family members,  so I don't see the shite people post up like look at me , aren't I lovely, look what I'm having for my dinner, OH GOD I am lovely, aren't I, but I am a member of 5 biking groups and the VUK group is just a continuation of this forum but it is a lot easier to post pics and get immediate responses to questions. The banter is great and if you have any issues, it is the place to get them sorted.

HEDLEY326:
Feel better , after the rant there fella? Lol. Yeah, it's a great place for advice and a bit of harmless banter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version