Welcome to Honda Varadero UK Forum. Please login or sign up.

29/03/24 - 07:30:41

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

S Barker

2024-01-06, 15:48:05
New SMF Version

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 90,913
  • Total Topics: 11,003
  • Online today: 368
  • Online ever: 1,296
  • ( 22/01/20 - 17:41:39)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

130 Guests, 0 Users

Northern Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

Started by HEDLEY326, 19/06/19 - 18:14:44

Previous topic - Next topic

HEDLEY326

If there's anywhere that needs a visit, it's this place. The Tatra Mountains are great.  The routes from CHKO Broumovsko national park ,, to "Liberec" , Czech Republic, are a absolute dream to ride. A word of warning though. If you set your Sat Navs, to "shortest route" you will encounter "Adventure mode" so just be warned. Some of the tracks I was like " fuck no". But it was probably 50 of the most intense and thrilling miles I've ever ridden. Well worth it. I'm sat at a Hostel in Dresden , Germany after today's ride (160 total) and the place is crazy. I could definitely recommend taking about 8 days or so to get here and explore.

aboynamedsue

Are you a member of the Facebook Forum, would be great to see some pictures, 100s on there every day.

HEDLEY326

I'm not mate. I don't have Facebook. In all honesty, I didn't really take too many pictures. I took a one of the bike on a dirt road but nothing too extravagant. It's well worth the visit though.

aboynamedsue

I don't do FB either in the traditional sense. I opened an account and have no friends, not even my wife or any family members,  so I don't see the shite people post up like look at me , aren't I lovely, look what I'm having for my dinner, OH GOD I am lovely, aren't I, but I am a member of 5 biking groups and the VUK group is just a continuation of this forum but it is a lot easier to post pics and get immediate responses to questions. The banter is great and if you have any issues, it is the place to get them sorted.

HEDLEY326

Feel better , after the rant there fella? Lol. Yeah, it's a great place for advice and a bit of harmless banter